DTB has partnered with Western Union, MoneyGram and Worldremit to offer local and global money transfer services. Simply walk into your nearest DTB branch and transact at the dedicated money transfer counter.
Alternatively, you can access Western Union money transfer services on the DTB m24/7 app, enabling you to send or receive money directly from your DTB account.
- Send and receive money worldwide through reliable international money transfer service providers
- Funds are available for pick-up within minutes
- Currency - Kenya shillings (conversion rates are available for all currencies)
- Functionalities -
- Bank deposit (Worldremit and Western Union)
- Cash pick-up
- Channels - DTB branches and DTB agent outlets
- Documentation requirement -
- Customer valid identification document
- Transaction reference number for receivable transactions
- Western Union
1% of the principal amount.
From 0 to 8,000 charge: Kshs. 95 From 8,001 to 16,000 charge: Kshs. 180 From 16,001 to 24,000 charge: Kshs. 350 From 24,001 to 32,000 charge: Kshs. 550 From 32,001 to 48,000 charge: Kshs. 550 From 48,001 to 64,000 charge: Kshs. 600 From 64,001 to 80,000 charge: Kshs. 600 From 80,001 to 96,000 charge: Kshs. 600 From 96,001 to 160,000 charge: Kshs. 600 160,001> charge: Kshs. 600